Vitafoods Europe & Finished Products Europe – Geneva, Switzerland – May 9-11
Join Deerland at Booth N41 where we’ll be highlighting our clinically supported branded products.
At Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics, we take pride in the science-supported dietary supplement formulations we develop with our customers. Although we specialize in customized formulations, we have also developed an exclusive line of university-studied products which can be used as-is, or as the basis for a custom formulation. Our Ph.D. and M.D. led research and product development teams are on top of the latest technological developments and supplement market trends, delivering the most advanced product lines available.
At Vitafoods Europe (stand N41), Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics will highlight the latest results of the clinical trials performed on the company’s branded products: DE111®, Glutalytic® and ProHydrolase®.
Genome Sequenced Probiotic
Deerland Enzymes has genome sequenced and clinically tested DE111®, a highly effective strain of Bacillus subtilis, a probiotic spore that works as a complement to many of the non-spore strains on the market today. We’ll reveal the human clinical results that demonstrate its characteristics in terms of stability, efficacy and safety.
The fastest way to break down gluten is to cleave its peptide bonds internally and externally; Glutalytic® is uniquely designed with both endo- and exopeptidases to break down gluten proteins faster and more efficiently than traditional DPPIV-only supplements. Get the results of the double-blind, placebo, questionnaire based clinical study on Glutalytic. The non-selective group of participants, half of which reported sensitivity to gluten, showed statistical improvements in a wide variety of common digestive issues.
Protein Hydrolysis for Sports Nutrition
Deerland Enzymes has developed a unique, proprietary protease blend called ProHydrolase® that maximizes the performance benefits of protein supplements. ProHydrolase digests protein into bio-usable form, taking full advantage of the availability of essential amino acids for building muscle and improving muscle recovery, while also reducing the potential for digestive discomfort. Backed by two human clinical studies that demonstrate its superiority to other protease blends, ProHydrolase has been shown to increase levels of amino acids in the blood, as well as decrease levels of C-reactive protein (CRP). ProHydrolase has shown to be effective with whey, soy, casein, hemp and pea proteins.
More Branded Products from Deerland Enzymes:
- PreforPro® – Supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut through a novel prebiotic that’s not fiber or starch-based, and requires a significantly smaller dosage than typical prebiotics.
- ThioZyme®GI –Formulated to support normal populations of bacteria in the GI tract, such as E. coli and Bacteroides. The formulation includes natural ingredients of enzymes, essential oils and chelators which act on the unwanted bacteria. Research published: http://naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2014-10/natural-antimicrobial-compounds-small-intestinal-bacterial-overgrowth-syndrome
- ThioZyme®YD – Promotes a normal population of yeast, such as Candida albicans, in the small intestine. The formulation includes natural ingredients of enzymes, essential oils and chelators.
- Dairylytic® – Formulated with lactase and protease enzymes, Dairylytic is designed to break down the lactose associated with intolerance, as well as make milk proteins easier to digest and absorb.
- ThioZyme®AO is an antioxidant formula designed to replicate the body’s own defensive network by regenerating the antioxidant ingredients it contains. This novel blend of ingredients combines pivotal cellular antioxidants such as vitamins C and E with their vital partners, antioxidant enzymes, to neutralize toxic free radicals and help alleviate damaging oxidative stress.