Deerland Enzymes boasts two separate quality functions to better serve customers’ needs:
- Quality Control (QC), responsible for all lab-based functions: microbiological testing, assays, identify testing and all other facets of technical support, including R&D.
- Quality Assurance (QA), responsible for all process-based quality initiatives: GMP certification, batch records, document control and regulatory.
- Rigorous identity, potency and microbiological testing of all raw materials and finished goods
- Positive Controls – third party microbiological testing of medium to ensure no “false negative” results
- On-site probiotic identification testing – Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test validates correct species/strain
- New product prototyping – identify possible interference to assays prior to first product run
Full Service Laboratory Capabilities
- Full enzyme spectrum USP / FCC assays
- HPLC analysis
- Bioavailability testing / Electrophoresis
- USP enteric coating testing
- FTIR identity testing of raw materials
- Preservatives, Allergens, Western Blot testing capabilities
- Application development / formulation support